allie

allie
my favorite dog

Monday, April 16, 2012

found a camera

So my camera broke and I was so bummed.  it is not like anyone really reads my blog anyway, but I like taking pics of my work and posting them so that I can review them later.

Fortunately for me my girls have left all of their old cameras around and my sd card fits perfectly into one of the older cameras.

 This stamp set is from stampin up, it is called Kindness Matters.  It is one of their clear stamp sets.  I love those because I can never get anything straight but with the clear sets I can see exactly where I want to place them.  Works perfect for twisted people like me :)




Happy crafting everyone!


So with a renewed sense of purpose I made a new set of cards with some of my stampin up stuff.   I have to say I am pretty pleased with the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment