allie

allie
my favorite dog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I am dreaming of a white christmas.........TREE.  I have a fake white christmas tree that I absolutely love .  On it are my pom poms which I also love.  Call me crazy if you will but what I really want is a pink aluminum one from the 70's!!!

We were pretty poor and were lucky to get a tree at all.  I remember all the "rich"  people all had beautiful, colorful, FAKE christmas trees and as a little girl my little girl heart longed for one.  So when I became an adult and I found a white one for 10 dollars on clearance I had to buy it.

Nothing makes me happier.  And I am so grateful to God for this tree because to me it shows me that He knew me then and He knows me now.  

We have a real one that we put upstairs in the family room .  It is decorated every year with the ornaments I have picked up for my kids every year.  But the one downstairs is mine to play with with my little girl heart.  so here it is.

















No comments:

Post a Comment