allie

allie
my favorite dog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

happy birthday to me !!

So last week was my birthday.  I turned 48 and I am not really sure how i feel about being an almost half century old.  I don't think i like it though. I do however still enjoy getting birthday presents!  and get them I did :)  .

I made my very first card probably about 8 years ago.  At that time i really didn't see the need to spend lots of money on rubber stamps when i had 4 kids at home.  But I was so in love with the stamp set that I made my first card with.  It was a horse stamp called "Bareback".

Eight years later I received that stamp set for my birthday!!!! wooo hoooooo!!!! and this is the result





















The next set I received is a new one and just so beautiful I couldn't stand it.  For each stamp set I get I have to play with it for hours to decide how I want to interpret it.  So this one called "Nature Walk"  took me several hours to finally get a card that I liked. 










And finally I received an Owl Punch!!  So cute.  I have wanted it a couple of years.  I don't know if you can tell but I usually wait quite a long time to buy things.  I have to know that I love them to spend money on them and then there is no regret.
and this owl is so adorable.


I am so happy and grateful to have these gifts.   All of these are stampin up products which always seem to be my favorite.

Happy thanksgiving and happy day :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment